Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Publix sucks

I had coupons for baby things- a $5 off a can of formula (of a certain size) & a buy a big pack (box) of diapers, get a big refill pack of wipes free. Oh, and these are Publix-only coupons. They sent them to me through their baby club.

I clip my coupons & head to our neighborhood Publix. I start with the formula. They no longer sell a can that big, they have this new thing that's not a can (it's a weird plastic container). It's totally fine, but the size is smaller than what I needed to get to use my coupon. Fab. Head to the diapers. Surely they have my diapers.

They don't have a big box of diapers in her size. They only have the smaller sizes and the larger sizes. Apparently every baby in my area wears diapers that are size 2. So I buy the jumbo pack of size 2s (this is smaller than the box) & go ahead & get the wipes too anyway because we *get this* actually NEED them.

So yeah, I got everything I needed at Publix. But in reality, I didn't save anything from shopping there. I should have just gone to Walmart & forgot it. Publix, you're on my bad list.

No comments: