Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Post Labor Day!

So first, I must apologize for the spacing in my previous post. Apparently, when I type long posts on my phone & submit them, the lines are all weird. I realize it's still readable, but definitely annoying to look at. My apologizes. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

The rest of the weekend was busy. Yesterday was spent hanging out with the in-laws & letting Emma play with her cousins, in between naps. She napped a lot yesterday, she was totally worn out! We played games (cards for me, both cards & video games for David). Watched some TV. Waited for homemade ice cream to freeze, unfortunately it never did. We did enjoy homemade chocolate milk shakes though! Also, breakfast casserole, boneless bbq ribs, green beans, potato salad, etc. It was all very yummy!

Last night, David & I (& Em) went to see Traitor at the Drive-In movie. It was actually really good. It was nice to have some time to ourselves at the end of our weekend.

This week, since it's a holiday week, David gets to go in an hour later & leave an hour earlier! So instead of getting home at 7:30, he'll get home at 6:30. That'll be so nice. (David works a 4 day work week, but it's an hour away. Thus instead of getting off work at 6:30 this week, he gets off at 5:30. This only happens weeks with a holiday).

Also, my bratty friend Valerie got a new car. I'm way jealous. She needs to get her butt over here this week & let me see it (HINT HINT).

That's probably enough.

No comments: