Thursday, September 4, 2008

The election

Am I allowed to say that I'm sick of this stupid election already? Good, because I am.

I do care about voting. I think it's important because so many men and women have fought and died for our country to give us this freedom. I also think it's important to make an educated decision. I do not, however, think that it's all I need to hear about until the next president is inaugurated next January. Unfortunately, that's totally what's going to happen. It's all that ever happens. And really, I think it's lame.

I'd feel better about it if some decent candidates were running for office. I stick by my statement that I think Colin Powell should be the next president. Unfortunately, I don't believe he's interested. But what do I know (just that he'd make a much better president than I've ever seen in office).

Ok, that's about as political as I get.

No comments: