Thursday, September 11, 2008

Goals

My goal for the week has been to get Emma to take a nap somewhere other than next to me. I've been trying since Tuesday & although we've made some progress, it still totally sucks. However, a small victory - she hasn't had a nap right next to me all week!

The problem is, she fights naps so bad that she doesn't want to nap anywhere else. So getting her to sleep in her crib or pack n play is the hugest ordeal. I can rock her & get her to sleep, but if she wakes up when I put her down, it's terrible. She won't go back to sleep & she cries & it's awful. And I know she's tired because she is so weepy - she's usually not like that unless she's real tired. So yeah. It sucks. But we're making progress. And she's currently napping in the Pack n Play.

And I think I have a job interview next week. It's a good thing, money is good. It's a bad thing, I will miss my girl. I've been home with her for 6 months as of tomorrow (MY BABY TURNS 6 MONTHS OLD TOMORROW! i don't wanna talk about it...) But I know I need to work. It will help us out so much. Oh, and this interview is with David's company, so we'll be working together (really weird), but we can also ride together & have lunch together most days. So, we'll see. Hopefully it'll go ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jobs boo...good luck!! Exciting!