Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas - Sunday

Sunday before Christmas, my dad's extended family was over at my parents' house for their Christmas lunch. We didn't have our Christmas party last year, so this year we had a HUGE turnout. Needless to say, once everyone arrived, I was really too overwhelmed to take any pictures, but here's a few before the party really got going.

My Aunt Nancy & cousin Jared. This is actually the first time Jared met Emma.


My (baby) brother & his crazy girlfriend Amber :)



My sweetie



There were 50+ people at the party & it was great to get to see everyone! We ate too much food, received lots of hugs, & Emma got to meet many of her Great Aunts & Uncles, along with her distant cousins. Of course, she was the star of the show :)

I will skip over Monday & Tuesday of Christmas week. We had a short break before we dove into more Christmas festivities! Get ready!

No comments: