Friday, November 7, 2008

Santa....already?

My mom was off work today to take Nene to the Dr (she had a cataract removed yesterday). Em & I met them for lunch & then we had planned to go to Belk because Nene wanted to. She was too tired, so we took her home & Mom, Emma, & I went by ourselves.

We shopped awhile in Belk & Macy's. Mom got Emma the cutest dress with that is pink with white polka dots & a big snowman on it. She can wear it all winter. Mom was then like, let's check & see if Santa is here yet, Emma could get her picture made. We really didn't expect to see him, but walked to check anyway.

Well, Santa was there! I guess he's been there all week. So we quickly changed Emma into her new snowman dress & she got her picture with Santa without waiting in a line AT ALL. And oh my goodness, was she adorable! She was SO good & smiled & didn't cry or anything. And Santa was super nice & asked her to leave him cookies :)

And now we have a super cute 1st picture of Emma with Santa. And I've talked David into taking me to Zaxby's for dinner.

No comments: