Friday, August 29, 2008

Brown Water

I make Emma a bottle of formula (powdered w/water) & put it in fridge. Make her oatmeal cereal (w/formula) & feed it to her. She's made a huge mess, so I wipe her down as best I can, give her a wet washcloth to chew on (she loves it) & take her up to give her a bath.

I start the bath so the water can warm up & go get towels laid out, a clean outfit & diaper, etc. I go to check it & plug up the water. Realize the water looks kind of brown. Toilet is still clear, so I flush it - brown. CRAP!

I wipe her down with wipes, get her dressed. Run outside to see if there are any workers - there aren't. Call David to take care of it because I am absolutely LIVID by this point. He acts like its no big deal & that "dirt" won't hurt her.

I made her a fresh bottle with bottled water & when she's done, I will pour the other bottle down the drain.

I am seriously worried that she's going to get sick over this. David still doesn't think it's a big deal. Whatever. I'm still mad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry! I understand your frustration! Stupid boys!