Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby-talk

I love baby-talk. I absolutely love it.

I'm sitting next to Emma on the couch (well, ok, she's really next to her daddy & I'm on the other end, but still) & she's just a coo-ing & a smilin' & basically I just think it's the greatest thing in the world. And yes, she was doing the coo-ing & smilin at me because Daddy is ignoring her & is on his computer.

I liked her back when all the noises she made were cries, fusses, & farts, but this is great! She's actually tries to talk! She tries to mimic what I say to her & she talks back to me when I talk to her, like we're having an in-depth conversation. My baby is so smart.

When I put our faces together, she just giggles & squeals like it's the greatest thing in the world. And in my world, it's pretty close. She then grabs my hair & it stops being so cute.

I can't believe my baby will be 6 months next month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute photo! looking forward to havingo ne of those myself in the next few years I hope! :-)